One of the key sponsors of the Arizona Concours d’Elegance is Sotheby’s International Realty, a community of more than 17,000 independent sales associates in approximately 800 offices located in 61 countries and territories. Founded in 1976, this exceptional real estate company was launched with the same passion that guides the Sotheby’s Auction House, a brand that was established 200 years ago.
Today, Sotheby’s International Realty commands a leading presence in the representation of the world’s most exclusive properties with a dedication toward using innovation with relevant reach to present each home in a unique way.
“The recent partnership between RM and Sotheby’s, and the RM Sotheby’s Collector Car Auction in (Phoenix) is a rare opportunity to provide patronage to the art of auction, and more importantly to support the beneficiary (of the Arizona Concours d’Elegance), Make-A-Wish Arizona,” according to a company statement. “Our authentic and purposeful engagement begins with our partners, and it is an honor to be a leading sponsor of the Arizona Concourse d’Elegance.”
A new sponsor supporting the Arizona Concours d’Elegance, Sotheby’s International Realty is represented by the following Sotheby’s affiliates from across the United States:
- Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty, Scottsdale, Arizona
- TTR Sotheby’s International Realty, Washington, DC
- Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty, Long Island, New York
- Premier Sotheby’s International Realty, Naples, Florida
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty, Denver, Colorado
- Briggs Freeman Sothebys International Realty, Dallas, Texas
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty, Miami, Florida
- Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty, Atlanta, Georgia
The Arizona Concours d’Elegance takes place January 24, 2016, bringing 90 exceptional automobiles to the landscaped inner lawns of the historic Arizona Biltmore Resort in Phoenix. The Arizona Concours benefits Make-A-Wish Arizona, the founding chapter of the national organization that grants wishes for children facing life-threatening medical conditions.